Due to rising costs the minimum donation is now $10 per acknowledgment sent.
Funds and Accounts and Their Uses
- Abe Green Scholarship Fund for Children – Scholarship subsidy used for PRTT
- Building Maintenance Fund – Fund used for synagogue capital improvements/major maintenance expenses.
- Buns Technology Improvement Fund- Fund used for technology needs at synagogue.
- Camp Ramah Fund – Supports scholarships of CBl youth to Camp Ramah
- Dr. Michael H. Diamond Endowment Fund – Provides interest income to cover CBI operating expenses and building needs
- Ellen Jo Glassman Adult Studies Endowment Fund – Provides fund for a special Adult Studies Lecture/Program.
- Elsie Ehrlich Scholarship Fund for Children– Scholarship subsidy used for PRTT
- Gail S. Warren Legacy for Leadership Fund – Provides for activities that will deepen or develop leadership skills for current or emerging Congregational leaders such as promoting educational activities and speakers, and help to annually recognize a Congregation member selected for leadership recognition
- Harry Green Memorial Education Fund- Fund to provide educational programs for youth or adults
- Ira Green Memorial Education Fund– Fund to provide Educational programs
- Julius Green Scholarship Fund for Children- Scholarship subsidy for PRTT
- Library/Music Account – Donations used to purchase books and music for the Library
- Lorraine Maller Educational Fund for Children- Scholarship Subsidy for PRTT
- Louis & Edna Javits Youth Scholarship Fund- Scholarship for USCJ summer or year-round programs (e.g, USY and Camp Ramah)
- Louise J & Harry Green Fund- Fund used for educational programs
- Membership Initiative Fund- Support membership initiatives and programs
- Mitzvah Fund – Support general synagogue operations and programs
- Music and Concert Endowment Fund – Provides fund for expenses of our annual concert program, to purchase musical instruments or equipment, and to support music programs.
- Murray Jacobs Beautification Fund- Provides fund for building and grounds maintenance and beautification
- PRECEC Scholarship Fund- Scholarship Subsidy for PRECEC
- Prayer Book Fund – Fund to purchase siddurim, chumashim, and mahzorim
- Rabbi Morris B. Chapman Adult Institute Fund- Fund to support annual adult education program
- Shirley Buns PRECEC Fund- Fund used for replacement, repair, and acquisition of ECEC equipment
- Shirley Buns PRTT Fund- Fund used to support PRTT
- USY Fund – restricted fund to support CBI youth programs
- USY Pilgrimage – restricted fund to subsidize scholarships for CBI summer programs to Israel.
- Gail S. Warren Legacy for Leadership Fund- Fund used for leadership development and annual leadership award recognition
Community Tzdakah Funds
- Cantor’s Discretionary Fund- Donations for use at the cantor’s discretion
- Minyan Fund- Community Tzedakah
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund- Donations for use at the rabbi’s discretion
Tree of Life
Looking for a special way to honor your family and friends who are celebrating a simha?
The Tree of Life at CBI is just the answer. What a joy it is for someone to walk into our shul and see a Tribute of their special birthday, anniversary or wedding. Does your child/grandchild have a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or Graduation coming up? What a great way to honor them! Order forms are in the synagogue office and lobby. The minimum donation for leaves is $254.
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your donations to these funds.